Image Map

June 04, 2014

Outfit on the Move



Business follows me everywhere....even in my travels. Patrick's family is moving, so there is a lot of packing, boxing, moving things and cleaning.....

I chose this comfortable outfit I chose today for boxing and moving... I'll be changing tonight for church.

The shirt is something I packed....the skirt is a actually a sun dress we found on sale in FL. It's light and flowy- perfect for sitting on the floor and crawling in a truck.

Also loving my pulled back curly hair.....kind of a cute messy look. Perfect for running around. ☺



3 comments:

  1. I like your new skirt and also the informality of your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love flowy skirts? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I do....if they don't make me look to big.

      Delete

1 09 10