Image Map

October 07, 2014

Frilly 50's



Hi Friends,

Love this outfit! It is so fun & happy.....don't know of a better way to explain it. This blue polkadot dress was bought for my engagement pictures....but was a GREAT investment. I just love navy polkadots and you can wear it with so many solid colors: red, turquoise, peach, yellow...the list goes on.

Last Sunday I paired it with my ruffled turquoise sweater to make it a little warmer. The polka dot & turquoise flower pulled everything together making it matchy matchy. The necklace I traded on a German online sale and actually has floral material weaved in it.

The weather has been nice and warm this past week......but you can see it....fall is here!


7 comments:

  1. Aw...Iris, this dress is so beautiful! And you look gorgeous wearing it! How's married life treating you? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling dress! You styled it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The colors are stunning on you.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute! I love it. Where is your favorite place to shop for this style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got this dress on ebay for $25.... mainly I am a thrift-shopper though. ☺

      Delete
  5. It is a Happy dress. You look Happy wearing it and I agree it has endless possibilities.
    Visiting from SITS
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10