Image Map

December 06, 2014

Gold & Green

Today I was very undecisive....I really don't have buch green or gold....or atleast how I wanted to wear the 2 colors. The second outfit was actually what I first put together....but it wasn't to practical for a Saturday....so I changed and did my laudry....and then I saw the green polka-dot shirt. It has gold buttons! How perfect is that.
Actually the buttons are in the back but with a sweater you wouldn't see them so....hehehehe.
So which outfit do you like better?

11 comments:

  1. The shirt with the gold buttons fits the criteria exactly!

    Enjoy your weekend

    Take care

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are cute but I love the first! I have a weakness for polka dots. :)
    Naomi Rae
    livingasmodestgirls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking that warm fuzzy cowl neck sweater in the second picture, and the necklace works well with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second one is more a vintage look...I did like how the necklace pulled the outfit together..

      Delete
  4. Very Australian there! lol ;) Green and Gold are our colours. :) I like the green and gold shirt, but i think i love the sweater one better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the second outfit you put on! That green shirt is so cute! Lovely outfit! Thanks for the modest inspiration!
    Elizabeth

    http://crossofchristmylight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10