Image Map

December 09, 2014

Merry Mixing Patterns

I play very safe when it comes to pattern mixing. Stripes with a floral or in this case butterfly pattern.

The thing is, I grew up around a group of people that just threw on whatever they pulled out that morning: blue floral with multicolored printed shirt and a yellow/orange sweater...yeah....so to contrast that I've always done perfect matching.... though I am trying to go bolder in my style now....but not to much. lol 
 
 Some of my firstgraders complimented my outfit today....who can resist happy colors? ☺




2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love the colors- and you did a great job of mixing prints!
    Blessings,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, stripes make a perfect base for pattern mixing, especially small stripes like on your shirt! Great job!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

1 09 10