Image Map

April 14, 2015

Liebster Award // 10 Things about me.

I was nominated by Emily from "Fearfully Wonderfully Me" to recieve the Liebster Award. It makes me happy.....I've recieved the Liebster Award once or twice before but did not have to time to answer questions... and since I have some extra time today and I always love reading people's answers....here we go.



 1. What’s your favorite Bible verse (or life verse)?
This is a hard one. I don't have one verse that I like....I have several verses that are special to me depending on how I feel and what memory they are connected too. One verse that still inspires me is:
 "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." 
Proverbs 14:1

I talk about why I like this verse in this old video.

 2. Are you right or left handed?
I am right handed

My husband is left handed.....which means we can eat AND hold hands at the same time. lol

 3. Last song you listened to? 
Oh....um....A song by "Sound Doctrine": The Shelter of His Blood

 4. Lipstick, lip gloss, or neither? 
Lipstick!!! Love my 24h Super Stay from Maybelline

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
Alaska! My biggest dream....love rustic beauty. ☺

6. If God dropped $100 from heaven, what would you do with it? 
Tithe and then use it for my household....

7. What has been the most surprising thing (so far) about becoming a blogger? 
It's hard work! Planning on making a business with my "Blue Birdhouse" blog. Feminine Modesty is my just for fun blog.... ☺ Love all of you ladies and your support!

8. What’s your favorite season? 
Summer!! I love warm weather....I am always freezing. This girl knows how to layer.

 9. Cats or dogs? 
Dogs!! I was crazy about dog as a kid/teen. Now I think they're too much work to want to own one.

 10. What’s one thing you love about yourself?
My creativity. I get the most compliments for my creativity.  I enjoy it and do it well.


This was definitly fun!! ☺ I will not choose another blog because it's crazy hard to find one to nominate....but it was fun for me to look around on Emily's blog and see a face behind the name.

Now it's time for bed in my part of the world. Goodnight lovely ladies!


3 comments:

  1. It was fun to learn more about you! About #9...I have been in love with dogs for most of my life. Right now I have one and he is most definitely a lot of work. ;)
    The inside of your house (assuming that's where the photo was taken) is so cute, as is your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud at your answer to number two! I really liked reading this post and learning a little more about you! I love your Blue Birdhouse blog too! I found that site and this one one day when I was searching for sites about Christian long distance relationships. (We were both in them at the time and I got married a little over 2 months after you did! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool! Couples that are in LDR have a special place in my heart. It's special that you guys got married so close to us. ☺ Following your blog now.

      Delete

1 09 10