Image Map

June 29, 2015

Pink 'n Green

Ignore the tired looking smile. I actually had a great day at school....it's been a very long weekend with date night, two birthdays and outing with my mom. Looking forward to next weekend....oh, there is 4th of July & another birthday. I guess I'll have to wait for summer break in 3 weeks. ☺

So this morning I wanted something dressy....I just felt like a was wearing a lot casual outfits due to the warm weather....and this outfit came together. I really liked it and that is why I finally made time to take a picture of my outfit. Yeah, and then changed into something more comfy once I came home into my hot attic apartment. 

I totally love how the belt is the item pulling the outfit colors together. 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 09 10