Image Map

August 13, 2015

Review: Maybelline Tangerine Pop




As my Honey and I are headed to Paris today to celebrate our one year anniversary I thought I'd tell you about my new Maybelline color I found.

So I got a gift card to a popular drug store for a end of the year teacher gift. I decided to use that money to splurge on something I would normally not "just buy"....and as you know I love Maybelline's 24h Super Stay.

One of their new colors (at least here in Germany) was Tangerine Pop. I tried a little with their sample on my hand.....umm...I knew this already but again I had the lipstick mark on my finger for 3 days!....it really is SUPER STAY.....back to what I was saying....I loved the bright peachy pink color....and I've been wearing it ever since.

You can actually see me wearing it in the last two posts!

Would you try this bright colored lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

1 09 10